||Flying Leads, Connector upon request|
Tadiran Disposal Guide for Lithium Batteries
Lithium Battery Information Sheet
Tadiran TLP-97311/A/SM Spec Sheet
Tadiran TLP-97311/A/SM is a Pulses Plus Lithium Primary Battery made for long term high performance, extreme temperatures, and pulsing applications. Tadiran Batteries have the most powerful and reliable lithium primary batteries in the world to supply power for today's increasingly sophisticated and complex technologies. We are an authorized Tadiran Value Added Distributor (VAD). Call or email us today!
Tadiran TLP-97311/A/SM is a 3.6 V Pulses Plus Lithium Primary Battery that has fast voltage recovery after long term storage and/or usage, great pulsing capability, high energy density, low self discharge rate, bobbin construction, hermetic glass-to-metal-sealing, and non-flammable electrolyte.
- Part Number: TLP-97311/A/SM
- Size: View Dimensions Below
- Voltage (V): 3.6V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 1.65 Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (mA): 2 (Nominal)
- Temperature Range (°C): -40° to +85°
- Diameter (mm): 16.5
- Height (mm): 58
- Primary Type: Non-Rechargeable
- Made in: Israel
- Chemistry: Lithium Thionyl Chloride, Hybrid Layer Capacitor
- Standard Terminations: TLP-97311/A/SM with flying leads, Connector added upon request
- Value Added Services: Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Tadiran product catalog
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted Tadiran Battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with Tadiran cells in rechargeable and non-rechargeable chemistries. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom Tadiran battery pack, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.
Shipping Notice: This product contains Lithium. Air shipments of this product are unavailable at this time.