When you shop with us and buy Saft LS26500, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
LS26500 is a 3.6 V Primary Lithium-Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCl2) cell that has a wide operating temperature range, high energy density, low self discharge rate, bobbin construction, hermetic glass-to-metal-sealing, and non-flammable electrolyte.
- Part number: LS26500
- Size: C
- Voltage (V): 3.6 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 7.7 Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (mA): 150 mA (Nominal)
- Temperature Range (°C): - 60 / + 85°C
- Diameter (mm): 26.0 mm
- Height (mm): 50.4 mm
- Primary Type: Non-Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Lithium-Thionyl Chloride
- Standard Terminations: STD=Without Tabs, STS=Solder Tabs Facing Same Side (CNR), STO=Solder Tabs Facing Opposite Sides (CNR)
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Superior drain and pulse capability
- High and stable discharge voltage
- Performance not affected by cell orientation
- Long storage possible before use
- Ability to withstand extreme temperature
- Low self-discharge rate
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
- Built-in safety vent
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted Saft Battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with Saft cells in rechargeable and non-rechargeable chemistries. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy Saft LS26500, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with Saft cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.
Shipping Notice: This product contains Lithium. Air shipments of this product are unavailable at this time.