When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VSE AA, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
Ni-Cd Battery Information Sheet
Buy Other ARTS Energy Products
ARTS Energy's VST high temperature Ni-Cd series are perfectly suited to emergency and security equipment applications. It is designed to accept a permanent charge for a minimum of 4 years in high temperature environments.
VST AA 1.2 V secondary Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) cylindrical cell that has good charge efficiency at high temperatures, permanent charge especially at low charge rate, foam positive electrode, and plastic bonded negative electrode.
- Part number: VST AA Size: AA
- Voltage (V): 1.2 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): .80Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (A): 2.8 A (Nominal)
- Temperature Range (°C): - 20 / + 70°C
- Diameter (mm): 13.9 mm
- Height (mm): 48.9 mm
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Nickel-Cadmium
- Standard Termination: Standard
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Good charge efficiency at high temperatures
- Permanent charge especially at low charge rate
- Foam positive electrode
- Plastic bonded negative electrode
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted ARTS Energy battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with ARTS Energy cells. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VST AA, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with ARTS Energy cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.