When you shop with us and buy Saft LO26SX, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
Lithium Battery Information Sheet
Saft LO26SX is a Primary Lithium-Sulfur Dioxide (Li-SO2) cylindrical cell and is ideally suited for radiocommunications, automotive telematics, beacons, emergency location transmitters, sonobuoys, missiles, and military applications.
LO26SX is a 2.8 V Primary lithium-sulfur dioxide (Li-SO2) Cylindrical Cell that has a high and stable discharge voltage, long storage life, ability to withstand extreme temperature, spiral construction, hermetic glass-to-metal-sealing, and meets requirements of military specifications.
- Part number: LO26SX
- Size: D
- Voltage (V): 2.8 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 7.75 Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (mA): 2.5 A (Nominal)
- Temperature Range (°C): - 60 / + 70°C
- Diameter (mm): 34.2 mm
- Height (mm): 59.3 mm
- Primary Type: Non-Rechargeable
- Made in: USA
- Chemistry: Lithium-Sulfur Dioxide
- Standard Terminations: STD=Without Tabs, STS=Solder Tabs Facing Same Side (CNR)
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Superior drain and pulse capability
- High and stable discharge voltage
- Performance not affected by cell orientation
- Long storage possible before use
- Ability to withstand extreme temperature
- Low self-discharge rate
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
- Built-in safety vent
- Made in the USA
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted Saft Battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with Saft cells in rechargeable and non-rechargeable chemistries. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom Saft battery pack, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.
Shipping Notice: This product contains Lithium. Air shipments of this product are unavailable at this time.