When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VT F, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
Ni-Cd Battery Information Sheet
Buy Other ARTS Energy Products
ARTS Energy's High Temperature Ni-Cd series are perfectly suited to emergency and security equipment applications. It is designed to accept a permanent charge for a minimum of 4 years in high temperature environments.
VT F 1.2 V secondary Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) cylindrical cell that has good charge efficiency at high temperature, superior robustness, permanent charge, sintered positive electrode, and plastic bonded negative electrode.
- Part number: VT F Size: F
- Voltage (V): 1.2 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 7.0Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (A): 21 A (Max)
- Temperature Range (°C): + 5°C / + 40°C
- Diameter (mm): 32.15 mm
- Height (mm): 91.1 mm
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Nickel-Cadmium
- Standard Termination: Standard
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Good charge efficiency at high temperature
- Permanent charge
- Superior robustness
- Sintered positive electrode
- Plastic bonded negative electrode
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted ARTS Energy battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with ARTS Energy cells. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VT F, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with ARTS Energy cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.