When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VT F, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
VT F 70
Ni-Cd Battery Information Sheet
ARTS Energy VT F 70 Spec Sheet
Buy Other ARTS Energy Products
ARTS Energy's High Temperature Ni-Cd series are perfectly suited to emergency and security equipment applications. It is designed to accept a permanent charge for a minimum of 4 years in high temperature environments.
VT F 70 1.2 V secondary Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) cylindrical cell that has good charge efficiency at high temperature, superior robustness, permanent charge, long life duration, sintered positive electrode, and plastic bonded negative electrode.
- Part number: VT F 70 Size: F
- Voltage (V): 1.2 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 7.0Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (A): 21 A (Max)
- Temperature Range (°C): + 5°C / + 55°C
- Diameter (mm): 32.15 mm
- Height (mm): 88.8 mm
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Nickel-Cadmium
- Standard Termination: Standard
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Good charge efficiency at high temperature
- Permanent charge
- Superior robustness
- Long life duration
- Sintered positive electrode
- Plastic bonded negative electrode
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted ARTS Energy battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with ARTS Energy cells. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VT F 70, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with ARTS Energy cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.