When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VRE D 5500, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
VRE D 5500
Ni-Cd Battery Information Sheet
ARTS Energy VRE D 5500 Spec Sheet
Buy Other ARTS Energy Products
ARTS Energy's VRE standard Ni-Cd series are perfectly suited to cycling applications. It is designed for a wide range of applications requiring a high level of robustness.
VRE D 5500 1.2 V secondary Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) cylindrical cell that has super high capacity, fast charge, good storage ability, excellent cycling performance, sintered positive electrode, and plastic bonded negative electrode.
- Part number: VRE D 5500 Size: D
- Voltage (V): 1.2 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 5.5Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (A): 50 A (Max)
- Temperature Range (°C): - 20 / + 60°C
- Diameter (mm): 32.15 mm
- Height (mm): 58.2 mm
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Nickel-Cadmium
- Standard Termination: Standard
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Super high capacity
- Fast charge
- Good storage ability
- Excellent cycling performance
- Sintered positive electrode
- Plastic bonded negative electrode
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted ARTS Energy battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with ARTS Energy cells. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VRE D 5500, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with ARTS Energy cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.