When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VRE C, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
ARTS Energy's VRE standard Ni-Cd series are perfectly suited to cycling applications. It is designed for a wide range of applications requiring a high level of robustness.
VRE C 1.2 V secondary Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) cylindrical cell that has excellent cycling performance, high operating time, good storage retention, quick charge, sintered positive electrode, and plastic bonded negative electrode.
- Part number: VRE C Size: C
- Voltage (V): 1.2 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 2.3Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (A): 12 A (Max)
- Temperature Range (°C): - 20 / + 60°C
- Diameter (mm): 25.15 mm
- Height (mm): 41.9 mm
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Nickel-Cadmium
- Standard Termination: Standard
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Excellent cycling performance
- High operating time
- Quick charge
- Good Storage retention
- Sintered positive electrode
- Plastic bonded negative electrode
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted ARTS Energy battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with ARTS Energy cells. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VRE C, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with ARTS Energy cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.