When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VRE 1/2 D, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
VRE 1/2 D
Ni-Cd Battery Information Sheet
ARTS Energy VRE 1/2 D Spec Sheet
Buy Other ARTS Energy Products
ARTS Energy's VRE standard Ni-Cd series are perfectly suited to cycling applications. It is designed for a wide range of applications requiring a high level of robustness.
VRE 1/2 D 1.2 V secondary Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) cylindrical cell that has excellent cycling performance, high power, superior robustness, good temperature range, sintered positive electrode, and plastic bonded negative electrode.
- Part number: VRE 1/2D Size: 1/2 D
- Voltage (V): 1.2 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 2.4Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (A): 24 A (Max)
- Temperature Range (°C): - 20 / + 60°C
- Diameter (mm): 32.15 mm
- Height (mm): 36.2 mm
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Nickel-Cadmium
- Standard Termination: Standard
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Excellent cycling performance
- High power
- Superior robustness
- Great temperature range
- Sintered positive electrode
- Plastic bonded negative electrode
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted ARTS Energy battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with ARTS Energy cells. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VRE 1/2 D, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with ARTS Energy cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.