When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VNT D U HC, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
VNT D U HC
ARTS Energy's VNT U high temperature Ni-Cd series are perfectly suited to emergency and security equipment applications. It is designed to accept a permanent charge for a minimum of 4 years in high temperature environments.
VNT D U HC 1.2 V secondary Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) cylindrical cell that has good charge efficiency at high temperatures, permanent charge, superior robustness, long life duration, plastic bonded positive electrode, and plastic bonded negative electrode.
- Part number: VNT D U HC Size: D
- Voltage (V): 1.2 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 4.2Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (A): 12.6 A (Nominal)
- Temperature Range (°C): + 5 / + 55°C
- Diameter (mm): 32.15 mm
- Height (mm): 59.9 mm
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Nickel-Cadmium
- Standard Termination: Standard
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Good charge efficiency at high temperatures
- Permanent charge
- Good storage retention
- Long life duration at high temperature
- Good autonomy at low temperature
- Plastic bonded positive electrode
- Plastic bonded negative electrode
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted ARTS Energy battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with ARTS Energy cells. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VNT D U HC, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with ARTS Energy cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.