When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VHT F, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
Ni-MH Battery Information Sheet
Buy Other ARTS Energy Products
ARTS Energy's VHT high energy Ni-MH series are perfectly suited to professional applications requiring a battery with an exceptional robustness. It is designed to operate in very demanding environments.
VHT F 1.2 V is a secondary Nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH) cylindrical cell that has very high cycle life, exceptional temperature range, superior robustness, foam positive electrode, and a plastic bonded metal-hydride negative electrode.
- Part number: VHT F Size: F
- Voltage (V): 1.2 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 10.0 Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (A): C/2 (Max)
- Temperature Range (°C): - 40 / + 85°C
- Diameter (mm): 32.15 mm
- Height (mm): 88.8 mm
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Nickel-metal hydride
- Standard Termination: Standard
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Very high cycle life
- Exceptional temperature range
- Superior robustness
- Foam positive electrode
- Plastic bonded metal-hydride negative electrode
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted ARTS Energy battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with ARTS Energy cells. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VHT F, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with ARTS Energy cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.