When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VHT Cs U, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
VHT Cs U
Ni-MH Battery Information Sheet
ARTS Energy VHT Cs U Spec Sheet
Buy Other ARTS Energy Products
ARTS Energy's VHT U high energy Ni-MH series are perfectly suited to emergency lighting and power back-up requirements. With an intermittent charging regime, the design life is 4 years in high temperature environments.
VHT Cs U 1.2 V is a secondary Nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH) cylindrical cell that has excellent charge efficiency at high temperatures, intermittent charge, superior storage retention, foam positive electrode, and a plastic bonded metal-hydride negative electrode.
- Part number: VHT Cs U Size: C
- Voltage (V): 1.2 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 2.0 Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (A): 15.0 (Max)
- Temperature Range (°C): - 20 / + 55°C
- Diameter (mm): 22.0 mm
- Height (mm): 42.7 mm
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Nickel-metal hydride
- Standard Termination: Standard
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Superior storage retention
- Excellent charge efficiency at high temperatures
- Intermittent charge
- Foam positive electrode
- Plastic bonded metal-hydride negative electrode
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted ARTS Energy battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with ARTS Energy cells. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VHT Cs U, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with ARTS Energy cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.