When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VHT 7/5 Cs, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
VHT 7/5 Cs
Ni-MH Battery Information Sheet
ARTS Energy VHT 7/5 Cs Spec Sheet
Buy Other ARTS Energy Products
ARTS Energy's VHT high energy Ni-MH series are perfectly suited to professional applications requiring a battery with an exceptional robustness. It is designed to operate in very demanding environments.
VHT 7/5 Cs 1.2 V is a secondary Nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH) cylindrical cell that has very high cycle life, exceptional temperature range, superior robustness, foam positive electrode, and a plastic bonded metal-hydride negative electrode.
- Part number: VHT 7/5 Cs Size: C
- Voltage (V): 1.2 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 4.0Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (A): C/2 (Max)
- Temperature Range (°C): - 40 / + 85°C
- Diameter (mm): 22.0 mm
- Height (mm): 60.0 mm
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Nickel-metal hydride
- Standard Termination: Standard
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Very high cycle life
- Exceptional temperature range
- Superior robustness
- Foam positive electrode
- Plastic bonded metal-hydride negative electrode
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted ARTS Energy battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with ARTS Energy cells. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VHT 7/5 Cs, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with ARTS Energy cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.