When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VH F XP, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
VH F XP
Ni-MH Battery Information Sheet
ARTS Energy VH F XP Spec Sheet
Buy Other ARTS Energy Products
ARTS Energy's VH XP super high energy Ni-MH series are perfectly suited to power tool, mobility markets and other professional appliances. The "XP" stands for extended power and illustrates the higher power capability of the series.
VH F XP 1.2 V is a secondary Nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH) cylindrical cell that has super high capacity, fast charge ability, good storage ability, excellent cycling performance, foam positive electrode, and a metal-hydride negative electrode.
- Part number: VH F XP Size: F
- Voltage (V): 1.2 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 14.5Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (A): 50 (Max)
- Temperature Range (°C): - 10 / + 40°C
- Diameter (mm): 32.15 mm
- Height (mm): 88.8 mm
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Nickel-metal hydride
- Standard Termination: Standard
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Super high capacity
- Fast charge ability
- Good storage ability
- Excellent cycling performance
- Foam positive electrode
- Metal-hydride negative electrode
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted ARTS Energy battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with ARTS Energy cells. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VH F XP, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with ARTS Energy cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.