When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VH Cs 3200 XL, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
VH Cs 3200 XL
ARTS Energy's VH super high energy Ni-MH series are perfectly suited for applications requiring high power, high energy density and robustness. Additionally, the VH series can be fast charged.
VH Cs 3200 XL 1.2 V is a secondary Nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH) cylindrical cell that has high energy density, high power, superior robustness, foam positive electrode, and a plastic bonded metal-hydride negative electrode.
- Part number: VH Cs 3200 XL Size: C
- Voltage (V): 1.2 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 4.0Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (A): 3C (Max)
- Temperature Range (°C): - 0 / + 40°C
- Diameter (mm): 22.0 mm
- Height (mm): 42.7 mm
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Nickel-metal hydride
- Standard Termination: Standard
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- High energy density
- High power
- Superior robustness
- Foam positive electrode
- Plastic bonded metal-hydride negative electrode
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted ARTS Energy battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with ARTS Energy cells. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VH Cs 3200 XL, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with ARTS Energy cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.