When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy Ecolife AA, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
ARTS Energy's Ecolife high temperature Ni-Cd series are perfectly suited to emergency lighting equipment applications. It has been designed with the aim of ensuring an extended service life of 8 years whilst minimizing the environmental impact.
The Ecolife AA 1.2 V secondary Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) cylindrical cell that has a lower environmental profile, good charge efficiency at high temperatures, permanent charge, good storage retention, longer life duration, plastic bonded positive electrode, and plastic bonded negative electrode.
- Part number: Ecolife Cs Size: C
- Voltage (V): 1.2 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): .6Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (A): 2.8 A (Nominal)
- Temperature Range (°C): - 20 / + 70°C
- Diameter (mm): 13.9 mm
- Height (mm): 49.0 mm
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Nickel-Cadmium
- Standard Termination: Standard
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Lower environmental profile
- Good storage retention
- Permanent charge
- Good charge efficiency at high temperatures
- Longer life duration
- Plastic bonded positive electrode
- Plastic bonded negative electrode
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted ARTS Energy battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with ARTS Energy cells. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy Ecolife AA, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with ARTS Energy cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.