When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VRE Cs 1600, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order.
VRE Cs 1600
Ni-Cd Battery Information Sheet
ARTS Energy VRE Cs 1600 Spec Sheet
Buy Other ARTS Energy Products
ARTS Energy's VRE standard Ni-Cd series are perfectly suited to cycling applications such as home appliances. It is ideally designed for cordless equipment and advanced technology professional appliance.
VRE Cs 1600 1.2 V secondary Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) cylindrical cell that has extended cycle life, fast charge, good charge retention, sintered positive electrode, and plastic bonded negative electrode.
- Part number: VRE Cs 1600 Size: C
- Voltage (V): 1.2 V (Nominal)
- Capacity (Ah): 1.6Ah (Nominal)
- Discharge Current (A): 15 A (Nominal)
- Temperature Range (°C): - 20 / + 60°C
- Diameter (mm): 22.0 mm
- Height (mm): 41.9 mm
- Primary Type: Rechargeable
- Made in: France
- Chemistry: Nickel-Cadmium
- Standard Termination: Standard
- Value Added Services: Flying Leads, Custom Battery Pack Assembly
- Extended cycle life
- Good charge retention
- Fast charge
- Sintered positive electrode
- Plastic bonded negative electrode
Ttek Assemblies, Inc (TtekAI) is a long time, trusted ARTS Energy battery assembler and distributor. We provide a wide variety of custom batteries and battery packs made with ARTS Energy cells. Our batteries service a diverse range of applications and industry requirements including medical, military, test & measurement, portable electronics, and more. based on customer specifications.
When you shop with us and buy ARTS Energy VRE Cs 1600, purchases can be returned within 30 days after placing your order. Buy in stock at a discount today.
Value Added Services
If you are looking for a custom-made battery pack with ARTS Energy cells, please fill out our Custom Battery Quote Form.